WinWin Conversations for Accountability
Having people take accountability is important in all aspects of working life. It is at the foundation of increasing productivity, engagement and success. Enhancing accountability is about improving performance and ensuring execution.
WinWin Conversations for Accountability are essential to how team members:
• Shift their mindset, approach and culture for the better.
• Improve individual, team, and organisational effectiveness.
In this program, team members learn:
• How to talk about unmet expectations in a way that solves problems while improving relationships
• How our expectations impact other people’s performance
• Why we should hold people accountable—and why we don’t
• Why people make excuses and don’t take responsibility
• The four accountability failures
• Building accountability by declaring expectations and exploring undeclared expectations